11111NAT Advanced Diploma of Neuroscience of Leadership
Your Enrolment Commitment
In making a contract to enrol in this course delivered by NeuroCapability under the auspice of Response Learning (RTO # 30897), you acknowledge and agree that:
• The information you provided in your enrolment is complete and correct.
• At all times, your conduct whilst training with NeuroCapability will not inhibit other students from learning in a safe and suitable environment.
• You are bound by Response Learning’s policies and procedures, and any amendments made to these, available at https://responselearning.edu.au/student-resources-2/
• NeuroCapability and Response Learning reserve the right to accept or reject any application for enrolment at its discretion.
• You are encouraged to share with your facilitator any support requirements you may have, so we can assist you to successfully complete your program.
• You (or your employer) will pay all fees required on or before the invoice due date.
• Training fees are not transferable to another training organisation but may be
transferrable to another training participant under special circumstances (at NeuroCapability’s discretion).
• NeuroCapability reserves the right to cancel any course prior to the
commencement date should it be deemed necessary and, in that event, shall refund fees paid in line with our Fee Refund Policy.
• All assessment work submitted during your training program is your own. Plagiarism and/or collusion will not be tolerated.
• NeuroCapability reserves the right to change, alter or amend course content,
structure, and any other matter pertaining to the provision of a course at any time. Such changes, alterations and amendments may be made without notice.
• Response Learning will securely retain all completed student assessment items for a period of six (6) months from the date of your final Award or Statement of
Attainment, in line with our Appeals timeframe (please refer to our Complaints and Appeals Policy). You will be able to retrieve these items upon request to the RTO Manager; alternatively, Response Learning may destroy surplus items prior
to archiving your files.
• Response Learning reserves the right to withhold granting the Award or Statement of Attainment certificate if your fees remain outstanding.
• Response Learning’s Complaints and Appeals Policy does not remove your
rights to take action under Australia’s consumer protection laws
Where a course is cancelled by NeuroCapability prior to commencement, you (or your employer) will be offered an alternative arrangement or a full refund.
Withdrawals from Training
If you withdraw from the course, the following will apply:
- Refunds will only be paid to the person that enters into the contract with
NeuroCapability unless NeuroCapability receives written direction to pay the refund to somebody else.
- If approved, refunds will be paid within 28 days of the refund application being lodged.
- Requests for refunds should be made in writing to the Accounts Manager,
NeuroCapability and emailed to — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refer to the Complaints and Appeals procedure contained in the Handbook if you wish to appeal any refund arrangements.
Are you a leader
of the future?
Advanced Diploma of Neuroscience of
Next Intake Starts on 24th October 2022
Learn The Secrets of Positively Influencing
Performance In The Workplace
neuroscience research and psychology. You will learn practical
applications from social and cognitive neuroscience.
This will enable you as a leader, coach or entrepreneur to create
psychologically safe workplaces, the fundamentals for performance
and sustained business growth.
Do you want to learn what it takes to amplify your impact by learning
about the leadership concepts of the future grounded in real science?
Benefit From Globally
very limited. The Advanced Diploma of Neuroscience Leadership is the
first and only nationally accredited program in Neuroscience of
Study with us to gain the skills you need to improve psychological
safety in your workplace, your team or with your clients. Learn how
you can influence workplace culture, wellbeing, and implement
targeted “brain-friendly” interventions for people to thrive and flourish.
Are you ready to amplify your leadership impact through this powerful
Take Your Leadership Capability
Gain Professional Development Points (CPD / CCE) from an Accredited ICF Training Partner
Obtain Your Advanced Diploma to Qualify as an Affiliate Practitioner in Applied Neuroscience
Get Immediate Access to Psychological Safety Assessments and Tools to Apply Neuroscience in Business, Medical and Learning Environments
Become Part of a Large Alumni Community Offering Support and Professional Exchange
Benefit From Ongoing Educational Pathways in Applied Neuroscience Masters and PhD Programs
You can set up a subscription of four (4) payments of $3248.75 plus 5% administrative fee. Your payment for Study Term 1 will set up the next three instalments to be processed automatically every four months.
Zeefi Study Now, Pay Later
NeuroCapability Payment Plan
You will be required to nominate your preferred repayment term and the corresponding total course cost with the applicable service fee. Click your choice below to start the application.
You can set up a subscription of four (4) payments of $2499 plus 5% administrative fee. Your payment for Study Term 1 will set up the next three instalments to be processed automatically every four months.
Drive Sustainable Change -
Lead With The Brain In Mind
The 11111NAT – Advanced Diploma of Neuroscience of Leadership is a program designed specifically for tomorrow’s influential leaders. It will equip you with the skills you need to build and manage high performing teams and create a psychologically safe workplace.
Are you a leader, a coach, consultant or trainer interested in developing cultures of high performance and accountability?
Join us on our mission to change the world one brain at a time.
Understand the Brain to Improve Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation and Stress Mastery
Unlock the Brain’s Decision Making Ability and Supercharge Productivity
Build Psychologically Safe Workplaces to Drive Engagement and Collaboration
Apply Strategies to Support Change Agility and Lead Sustainable Change